About the Podcast
Less Alone - A Podcast About Connection
In a world where we're more in touch than ever but meaningful connections are lacking, 3 friends, Amy Moore, Anna Newell Jones and Erin Linehan, have taken their coffee shop chats to the podcast studio.
They explore connection and showing up as your true self.
SEASON IS NOW AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE!
- SUBSCRIBE on iTunes/Apple Podcasts or subscribe in your favorite podcast player
- LISTEN to the Season 1 Trailer
- Be sure you're signed up for the Newsletter so you don't miss a thing!
- JOIN us in the Less Alone Facebook Community group. We want to get to know you!
- Like the The Less Alone Facebook page
- Follow us on Instagram and on Twitter
Meet the Hosts
Bio coming soon!
Anna Newell Jones
Anna Newell Jones is the author of The Spender’s Guide to Debt-Free Living: How a Spending Fast Helped Me Get From Broke to Badass in Record Time. Anna eliminated just shy of 24k in debt in just 15 months with a Spending Fast. She’s been on seen on Good Morning America, in Oprah, Glamour and People Magazine, the Huffington Post, and Refinery29, among others. Through her Spending Fast Bootcamp, Spending Fasters community, and website, AndThenWeSaved.com she’s on a mission to help others see that they’re not alone and that there is massive hope out of debt.
Erin Linehan is a therapist and Co-founder of The Kali Institute. She is certified in EMDR and is a Healing Touch energy work practitioner. She’s passionate about helping high-achieving business owners take their inner badass to the next level. She loves: long-distance trail runs, backpacking, yoga, plant-based cooking, and spending time with her family and their shockingly cute pooch, Freyja.